We offer excellent facilities to watch and admire the Aurora Borealis in the winter and in the autumn. Along the Kemijoki river in Rovaniemi is located a hill called Porovaara, “Mount Reindeer”. On top of the Porovaara-hill there are beautiful view towards the Northern sky. This place is truly made for viewing the Northern Lights. What would be cosier than sipping some hot juice, having ginger bread cookies and grilling sausage by the fire in the warm Kota or outside while the Northern Lights are dancing on the sky. Because we are in Lapland indeed, the last part of the safari includes feeding a big herd of reindeer that pastures nearby. Don’t forget to take your camera!
– Duration: 3 hours. Starting time: pick-up at 20.00 o’clock from your accommodation in Rovaniemi in Finland.
– Prices: 50 € / child & Adults 80 € / person (min. 3 adults or minimum amount of order 210 €)
– Including: snacks by the fire, guide (ENG/FIN), transportation, visit to the reindeer fence.
– Available: 15th of August until 31st April.
– On-line booking below OR contact us at: email@example.com