Take your friends with you and head to the beautiful landscapes of Lappish nature. You can concentrate on enjoying the hike, the views and the peaceful surroundings as the reindeer carries your backpack on his back. This is the traditional way to use reindeer for transportation in the summertime. With our guidance you will start hiking along the great Kemijoki river and then head on top of a big hill where beautiful views towards north open in front your eyes. On the hill you will grill some sausage by the open fire and enjoy some coffee / hot juice. During this break there is time to take photos of the view, learn about Lappish nature and animals or for example how to recognise the compass points of nature’s signs.
If you wish, we can change the route plan so that we will be able to go and feed dozens of reindeer on a nearby pasture. Please ask for this during booking!
– Duration about 3,5 hours. Starting time: to be agreed on
– Prices: child 80 € / person & adults 150 €/ person
– Included in the experience: guide (ENG/FIN), snacks by the fire, transportation (ask for a specific price if you will arrive to the spot by yourselves!)
– Available: 1st of May until 15th of June & 1st of September until 1st of November
– Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org